The fall semester is 15 weeks. But they also have "terms" that are 8 week classes. I signed up for two 15 week classes, and 2 for each 8 week term. So I will be super busy again starting the 22. Husband is also having knee surgery on the 26th. I will have 2 babies to take care of for a few weeks I guess.
In other news...baby boy is SIX MONTHS OLD today. I can't believe it. He is getting so big! He is 18.5 pounds...not sure how tall, I will find out Thursday at his 6 month check up. He is a rolling machine now...rolls to get everywhere. He rolled 5 times in a row to get to the dog to pet him. He has found his voice, he squawks and squeals, babbles, kicks, and grabs. He laughs a lot. He is such a happy, sweet boy. He now has his bottom two teeth.
Well, that's all that is going on for now! I will update again later!

Yay!! I'm glad you are back and blogging! Lovelovelove the pics of Little D :) He is so handsome and soooo big now!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are home and have a break for a while. You were crazy busy for a couple of months there!