Well I have officially started my first weekend alone with baby boy. I think it will be pretty easy, I am used to being the one who mostly takes care of him anyway, with some of these crazy schedules hubby has had...sometimes he is only here to sleep and eat.
I just got vomitted on. That was pretty cool. I was wanting to change clothes anyway, its like he knew or something. He's already being helpful, awesome!
I really want to go out later and go for a (short) jog. Well, as long of one as I can, which isnt long at all. But maybe I will walk a mile first, then jog on my way home. I need to wait until the sun has been out for a little longer though, to dry up all the rain from last night's huge storm.
That was really cool too, waking up at 2:45 to tornado sirens. Rather, hubby waking me up, because I didn't hear them. And bless his heart, he told me that he wanted to take the baby, and let me wake up alone because he thought it would be funny. Yes, me waking up thinking a tornado is coming, and I don't know where my family is-THAT is hilarious. 6 people died in cities fairly close to here, just from the storm, not even a tornado. The winds and lightning brought down trees that crushed people. 3 of them were kids, super sad. We just went and sat in our guest bathroom until the sirens turned off. It's our only interior room that has no windows, so its the safest.
The repairman is supposed to be coming sometime this afternoon to fix my garbage disposal. But he didn't say what time. And my house is a mess and I am tired. If he doesn't call me and give me a 20 min heads up at least to pick up, I am not answering the door. It's rude to just expect me to be here all day. I just don't feel like cleaning yet, I am sooo tired. I probably only slept 4 hours last night. It's already 3, I doubt he is going to show today.
Oh! The Chicken Taco Chili? DELICIOUS!! I doubled the recipe, and in my huge crockpot, I had only an inch of room at the top. It could feed 10-12 people doubled like that. I loved it, and so did hubby...and he can't even tell it's "healthy". That's exactly what I am going for. I need recipes that will help me lose weight, but that he will still enjoy. And that's tough! He loves fat, and grease, and heavy foods!
Well, off to keep looking up recipes! I want to combine ones I like into my own little cookbook for my kitchen!
No comments:
Post a Comment